- Gary Gumpert Award:
The State-of-the-Field of
- James W. Carey
Urban Communication Grant
- Michael Brill
Grant in Urban Communication and Environmental Design
- Applied Urban Communication Research Grant
- UCF/IAMCR Urban Communication Research Grant
- White Paper Proposal
- Gene Burd Urban Journalism Research Prize
- AEJMC Gene Burd Urban Journalism Award
- Jane Jacobs Urban Communication Book Award
- Communicative City Award
- Lifetime Achievement & Special Recognition Awards
- Former & Inactive
Gary Gumpert Award: The State-of-the-Field of Urban Communication
The Gary Gumpert Award is given to the applicant whose proposal shows a clear understanding of the state of the field of urban communication with respect to a particular issue or question (as specified by the UCF every year the award is given), along with a clear articulation of how “state of the field” paper will be developed.
Amount of Award: $2500
Please note 2014-2015 award will be announced soon.
Send inquiries and grant proposals to Peter Haratonik firstname.lastname@example.org, Executive Coordinator, Urban Communication Foundation.
the 2014 Gary Gumpert Award winner is Gary Kreps.