The Urban Communication Foundation promotes research that enhances our understanding of communication patterns in the urban environment and encourages collaboration between communication scholars, urban planners and policy makers. We support diverse research strategies, recognize noteworthy scholarship in this area and invite participation from all scholars and practitioners studying the various forms of urban communication.
- 2015 Urban Communication Foundation NCA Pre-Conference
- Call for papers | Communication and the City: The Role of the Community
- CF/IAMCR Urban Communication Research Grant awarded to Olesya Venger
- Call for submissions: The City as Network for Collaborative Communication(s)
- 2015 UCF/IAMCR Winner Named